Institute of Mental Health and Personality Development – INZPiRO is a private institution rendering professional psychiatric, psychotherapeutic and psychological help. We help those who have found themselves in a difficult life situation: personal, family, social. We help also those who search for ways of personal development, who thirst for knowledge of their capabilities and want to cross their limitations.
The idea of INZPiRO is to suit a programme of therapy and development to individual needs of a person entering our institute.
Interdisciplinary INZPiRO team cares for the right balance between pharmacological treatment and psycho- and socio-therapeutic methods.
We do not perceive reasons, which bring a patient to INZPiRO, as a limitation, but as a starting point to possibilities of further development.
a multi-dimensional assistance. INZPiRO team along with a patient will determine whether a problem needs to be solved:
- through consultation,
- through therapy,
INZPiRO offers you:
- psychiatric consultations for adults,
- consultations with dietician,
- individual psychotherapy for adults and adolescents.
disorders such as:
- insomnia and other sleep disorders,
- anxiety disorders,
- social phobia,
- personality disorders,
- mental disorders of old age,
- eating disorders (bulimia, anorexia),
- overweight, obesity.
to a consultation people who:
- feel professionally burned out;
- do not handle conflicts at home or at work;
- do not handle their own anger, aggression and anxiety,
- experience helplessness, shame or embarrassment difficult to bear;
- experience piercing sense of loss (for example, after losing a job);
- cannot handle the mourning;
- have a feeling, that they satisfy their needs irrationally (for example, they spend money unreasonably, they eat too much).
INZPiRO reception desk is open daily from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 8:30 pm.Our experts also consult patients on some Saturdays.We work in a comfortable place close to UN Roundabout, in the centre of Warsaw, 72, Sienna Str. Our place is disabled-friendly.